The user Coordination Office is the first point of contact for all current and prospective cooperation partners who like to use the Test Facilities and the Synchrotron Radiation Source at KIT.
Guide for Cooperation Partners
We can provide information on:
- contact persons for detailed discussions on the specific problem
- an overview of how to apply for a project requiring beamtime
- what facilities are available when you arrive
- what you need to do before you arrive
Proposal Submission System
The central tool to organize the access to the facilities is the Proposal Submission System: Login
The Proposal Submission System will help you to:
- Submit your new Proposals
- Check the status of your previous Proposals/Experiments
- Submit and consult Experimental Reports
- Manage your publications.
Service staff is available to assist in making your visit as pleasant and productive as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!