- The User Coordination Office is the first point of contact for all current and prospective cooperation partners.
- Cooperation partners may use Test Facilities and the KIT Light Source for Synchrotron Radiation.
- Service staff is available to assist in making your visit as pleasant and productive as possible.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
- KIT Campus North, Bldg. 345 - E-Mail - phone: +49 (721) 608 26188 or 26288.
Forms and Documents for Users
HERE you can find more details about:
- general information
- experiment description
- chemistry laboratory
- access to INE/ACT beam line
Guide for Cooperation Partners
We can provide information on:
- contact persons for detailed discussions on the specific problem
- an overview of how to apply for a project requiring beamtime
- what facilities are available when you arrive
- what you need to do before you arrive
Proposal Submission System
The central tool to organize the access to the facilities is the Proposal Submission System: Login
The Proposal Submission System will help you to:
- submit your new Proposals
- check the status of your previous Proposals/Experiments
- submit and consult Experimental Reports
- manage your publications.